the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

So sick!

This game is so epic. Loads of fun to drive around and kill. Levels never get boring!

hit banana hit banana

Nice advertising.

I like how you are advertising. Also I don't think you even made this. It's your first flash and it seems too good and has a bad name for such a good flash.

Newgrounds 06 memory book Newgrounds 06 memory book

Fun

Aww man it was fun doing this on the forum. I'm on page 9. :D

Machine #1 -Breakfast- Machine #1 -Breakfast-

Nice!

Hey.... That was cool. I liked the fact that you could go in slowmo then see what hapends. I hope it stays and good job. GOOD LUCK!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanx 4 reviewing! Thank u, I mut finish "LoveNinja" first... :)

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

I Like It!

I Liked It. I Thought It Was Awesome But.. I Couldnt Get Anything To Work Except For The Help. Maybe You Can Send Me Something Telling Me How. Or Just Reply To This PLZ. Thanks. I Thought That It Was Cool How It Was A Computer Database And It Was All Interactive. Good Job And Good Luck :)

samUK2005 responds:

I know what you mean. In testing, 1 out of the 10 people that tested it got to the end. :) There is a way, really :).

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Awesome

Nice Game Guys... It Made Me Laugh And I Played It All Day!.. Cant Wait For You To Make The Newer Version :) GOOD LUCK GUYS!

wpnFire wpnFire

It Was Sweet! :)

I Thought That This Game Was One Of The Best Games I Have Ever Played. I Like The Way That There Are Different Modes. Keep Up The Good Work And Make More!

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

This Is Awesome

This Game Is The Best Thing Thing Yet... I MEan I Thought Thing Thing2 Was Good But... :)

-Red- -Red-

OK!

Its An OK Game... But I Find That It Is Not That Addictive. :)

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

This Game Is The Best On Newgrounds!

This Game Is One Of The Most Interactive Gun Games I Have Ever Played. It Is The Next Best Gun Game To Counter-Strike.