The Stars Gaze The Stars Gaze

Just a cast intro?

Why didn't you say in the description that this flash was only saying the casts names? It looks nice but come on!

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

Nice

Haha that's pretty good. Nice job!

Mastermind Mastermind

Swearing?

Alright so everything was good. The animation, the audio. The only thing that bothered me is the fact that the flash contains nudity but it can't contain the word "fuck"? Why not?

-Sk8erstich

Abnormality Teaser Abnormality Teaser

Nice Flash!

This was by far the best flash in the portal today and I really hope you actually make the series and not just this teaser. Good Job!

Ultimate Prophet Episode2 Ultimate Prophet Episode2

Not Working?

Why doesn't it load. I'm not sure but if you don't fix it it might get blammed. Because if there is nothing to see there is nothing to vote on.

Ghost Vision - Trailer Ghost Vision - Trailer

WHAT???

That doesn't really tell me what the movie is going to be like... It was very short! Good Job I guess...

The Robot Wars The Robot Wars

Great!

That was pretty awesome! I found it funny when the robot shot his block of metal poop at the other robot and he malfunctioned!

Good Job and Good Luck out there!

A Wii Battle Special Ed. A Wii Battle Special Ed.

NICE!

I have loved this movie since it first came out.. Plus I love the Wii.. Good job DUDE!

OBEY Clock Crew OBEY Clock Crew

Good!

Wow. I love the flash's by Clock Crew. How do you guys come up with all this?

16-Random-Bits 16-Random-Bits

Im Sorry??

He Is Right.. I Cant Give It A Good Score Because Nothing Happens .. It Freezes At The LOADING Screen And Dos not Move.